Soul-Fitness Online

Air 1 Radio - The Positive Alternative - Our Favorite ------d365 - What's Your Purpose?------ Walk the Way - 2 minute - "Living Your Faith" Messages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

# 57 - Personal Prayer Calendar

Jonna, a missionary, mailed me a prayer calendar. On it are things she wants me to pray for. These things are arranged in 4 columns. Column 1 is for the months, Column 2 is for her self, Column 3 is for the programs she and her colleagues work in/with, Column 4 is for the people she serves and thier country. I thought I should make my own prayer calendar, too. For example, in June I would likst that my arm to continue to heal and grandson's brithday (column 2), in column 3 the Iowa Annual Conference, Garden Grove VBS, and John L Lewis Museum. In column 4 I would mention the farmers in their work and cooperative weather, children at the pool/park/library, new businesses in town. What would you list on your summer prayer calendar for June? For July? For August?

No comments: