Soul-Fitness Online

Air 1 Radio - The Positive Alternative - Our Favorite ------d365 - What's Your Purpose?------ Walk the Way - 2 minute - "Living Your Faith" Messages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hello Mr. Dale

That's how Kelly Lee James started this happy message {testimony}. He writes:

Whoo what a year. God has so blessed us. I want to start by saying thank you so much for blessing us at your Watermelon Day festival. They're still talking about it and it was the coolest road show we played all year, people were great and we loved the atmosphere, it was charged with a little American Town feel and reminded me of what we {America} really stands for. Thanks again my friend.

Not only has God blessed us with Kellys Kountry Junction {BUT} we also have other shows that have opened up for us. Here in Joplin I just did my first Cooking show called {Country Cooking With Music}. These shows will be picked up later by channels in Oklahoma, Ark and Kansas. Kathy is also producing a new show which I will be hosting as well called Spotlite On The Ozarks.

If you have good talent there tell them to get ahold of me or Miss Kathy and send us some music or a video. We will send alot of them to Branson as well to appear on Branson Radio Live.

I am also talking with channel 13 here in town about doing a cowboy version of homecoming music, we will sing gospel music and give testimonies in the show. Be in prayer with me for that please. Let me take a breath. haha. And also our Cowboy Church may be on local tv, and a radio station in Kansas City may start playing us to. And we {Kellys Kountry Junction} have been asked to do a radio version of the show on Branson radio so I have to write those shows and one more, we may be talking about doing some live stage shows in Branson before long. God has brought us so far in such a short time.

But know this: I talked to the gang here and they all said if you ever want us for anything there you just call or text and we'll make a way to do it. Even if it's just a small church service. Don’t hesitate to ask us cause my friend we will do what you need done. After all this whole thing is about clean family TV and shows that help others in some way. No job to big or to small. We will be sending you copies of all 13 shows when they are done.

Mr. Dale, God bless you my friend and Merry Christmas from all of us here at Kellys Kountry Junction. PS. Tell Miss Linda hey.

Everyone who had a hand in bringing Cowboy Church to town, and everyone who attended the alumni dance, the Saturday stage show, and Cowboy Church this summer should feel pleased to have been used by God to bless this ministry. Let's keep praying for Kelly Lee James, his tv and radio shows, and his Cowboy Church ministry.

No comments: