Soul-Fitness Online

Air 1 Radio - The Positive Alternative - Our Favorite ------d365 - What's Your Purpose?------ Walk the Way - 2 minute - "Living Your Faith" Messages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

There is HOPE - part 2

Well, I'm at my computer trying to select the proper font for my "There is HOPE!" banner, when a hungry traveler comes into my office. His name is Rod. He's from Northern Iowa, and he looked hungry.

I asked him what he needed and he answered, "I am hungry." "OK," I said, at which point he interrupted me and said, "But what I really need is up there on your computer screen. I need HOPE."

It was a little past 1:00 and I hadn't had lunch yet , so we went to Wojo's Diner. We ate, visited, talked about recovery (his since 1992), and parted. As Rod got in his car he said, "Thanks for lunch, and for renewing my HOPE."

Everyone needs HOPE.
We, the Good News people, have it to give.
Lord, help us give more. Amen

No comments: