Soul-Fitness Online

Air 1 Radio - The Positive Alternative - Our Favorite ------d365 - What's Your Purpose?------ Walk the Way - 2 minute - "Living Your Faith" Messages

Monday, December 21, 2009

# 86 - A Christmas Prayer

I’m thinking of the prayer a baby would pray. Hold me please. Feed me please. Take care of me please. Sing to me please, and sweetly whisper gentle words in my ear. Love me please, with all your heart. Perhaps the new born Jesus offered just such a prayer as he first looked into the soft, warm eyes of his virgin mother, and first felt the good strong hands of his earthly father. Perhaps it is the prayer he still offers every time he is again a newborn, born anew in every human heart. It’s Christmas. Can you hear him praying? asking of you to be cherished and adored, loved and cared for? “O Holy Child of Bethlehem, be born in us today.”

No comments: